Individual Memberships are person-specific and provide that person with the benefits described on the Member Benefits page.
- Individual membership entitles a member to be:
- eligible for election as a Director or Officer of the Corporation;
- eligible to vote at any meeting of the Corporation; and
- permitted to bring a guest to a meeting.
- Individual membership does not allow for:
- transfer of membership to another individual.
Council dues are either $250 or $400 per membership year (June 1 to May 31). We recognize that some members cannot attend all of our meetings, while others prefer a single, comprehensive annual charge. Therefore we offer a choice:
- Option A: pay a single annual dues charge of $400, which includes admission to all four evening meetings.
- Option B: pay $250 annual dues plus a separate charge for each evening session you attend ($90 per evening meeting). These per-meeting fees are for advance registration; fees will be higher at the door.
New members who are accepted into the Council midyear will have their initial dues payment prorated. Proration is based on the number of evening programs left in the membership year. There is no proration for current or renewing members.
Individuals who have allowed their memberships to lapse for more than one year are required to reapply for membership in the Council.